BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 25, 2009

mp & amp square

24/10 is our majlis perpisahan..
time is 8am to 12.30pm..
bt we all late..haha
so boring there..
they jz hv a dance..so funny de
jz hv a bit member nia

*girl* *boys*

our souvenir


is mine..the word will 落色de..



then..we go sunway...
by bus..7 ppl..
me, thien, jenny, chai yi, melvin, jia hoe n kean teong
go amp square..
idn take photo there la..
jz a bit nia..

i love tis pic..is chai yi o..take by me..


we all hungry liao..
me, melvin n jia hoe go buy something to eat
bt we take in to room by stealth..hahaz
cos no outside food mah..
jia hoe eat kfc..he scary nia..


i go back early..haiz
cos my koko back from siam..
we go fetch them..
bt finally i din go..at home
koko bought 2 t-shirt for me n sis...


so cute..love it
thx o...koko
end here o...