BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

go study le..cant always on9 le..
sienzz
now i wan update tis few day de story lo..
haha..no special la..jz some pics nia la
start from monday ba..
go library..jenny on9 there..
i read my 记忆天使...
after class..back home
hungry..then eat 肉干 and 黑芝麻..
wow..i like 黑芝麻 lo..
is me..ugly*


jenny busy to wash something..
haha..i busy to take photo..

jenny eating 肉干..

**our dinner

tuesday..
very sleepy tat day..

in IT class, typed tis thing..


then do tis thing..

siao siao de..hehehe


jenny sleep in class??
actually is busy to take photo la..
12pm..back home lo..
my class until 12pm only
so i love tuesday..haha

me

be4 lunch..open laptop 1st


our lunch..
吃 + 看戏

eat chicken rice..
yummy yummy
n love it

看戏


our dinner..
still same..吃 + 看戏


nothing to do..then play tis thing
bo sui erh.

喝茶



wednesday..


learn animation..
a bit confuse..bt is ok now..


wan back bm lo..
cos wan go meet 5S2 de frenzz..


at jetty..our 背影

jenny me

me jenny
waiting ferry..
jenny n me

ferry..

not many ppl only


jenny 自拍..


lolz..ugly me
in the bus..
still take pics


study in the bus..


show my book..


promote my book..




reach home..
take bath quickly..
then ah gong(kean teong) come to fetch me..
go ck...
jz take few pics there..





phaik po n me
long time no c..
very happy can meet u..

chiau chean n me
she is pretty..


end wit my pic..
~the end~

0 comments: