BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

i start my college life alr..
so tis few days very very busy n tired..

8/1 go penang find room rental..
with my sis n her bf..



next day also go penang..
with jenny family..
her sis has a operation
n tat day is her birthday..
i think tis is her memorable birthday le...
then jeny aunt fetch us go find room..
thankfully..
bt her son very very naughty la..



11/1/2010 start my college life with jenny lo..
is orientation..
very cold n sleepy..haha

tuesday we start study le..
jz can say in a word....
BORING
hahaha..

next day de IT class..
quiet bored...

is me o..
concentrate on the pc..



jenny busy to "zi pai" only.
hahaha....cute nia..




ugly me n the siao siao jenny^^


a week study 3 day only..
relax nia..haha
bt start from tis sunday i need to stay at penang..
we hv rent a room there..
jz stay few days a week ba
hope can enjoy my college life happily..