BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

New semester

Let's talk about the day at the penang on monday & tuesday
monday is shopping day
jenny and I shopping in the prangin mall
long time no shopping liao

so happy..

our lunch @home recipe


jenny bought a shirt, shoes and a bag

I bought 2 shirt, a bag and 外套


tuesday is my penang house family day..
we went to gurney plaza to watched movie

恋爱通告

not bad...it is touch

before watch movie
we eat something at the wangkok
we always take photo & laugh
hahahahaha
let's see the photos


jenny & eve & py
jenny & eve & py
this is a nice photo ya..
because is my idea...love it

kenny & me & yx

kenny & me & yx

again...i like this

this photo..yx is very nice ya..

me & yx
this 2 days are very happy...^^
now is time talk about my college life =,=

this semester..we need to the major course le
they are journalism, broadcast or PR & advertisement

I choose PR & advertisement
jenny, eve, jean, yx choose broadcast..
only me....haizz..
but nvm la..still hv a friend will accompany me XD

gambateh ya...talk to myself..haha

that all for today le la...

0 comments: